Thursday, November 26, 2009

Taeyang~~

I donno him before this~~
and I donno start when he appear in my FB friend list..

That day, he tag me a MV in FB..
After i watched it, yes.. i like this MV.. seriously.. i felt very excited!! wow!! damn nice..
I decided to air this MV in 8TV nitelive show..
here our 1st conversation in FB..

Gavin Lim
wow.. nice clip.. i going to request put in 8tv nite live.. ^^
November 5 at 3:31pm
Andy Chester
@Gavin...wah! inform me lah k...boleh i tgk :')
November 5 at 9:00pm

haha.. very simple and nothing..
8tvnitelive producer is my friend.. to request a song goes on air is not a hard mission for me.. ^^
then few days later in FB

Gavin Lim
andy... tonight 8tvnitelive.. 12.45am-2am.. but need to vote it.... only display if it is highest counts... huhu
November 7 at 6:14pm
Andy Chester
Just cant wait!! I want it show on 8TV!!! :') melvin tonite aite? hohoho
November 8 at 12:20am
Gavin Lim
yaya... melvin.. heheh..
November 8 at 12:23am
Andy Chester
gavin..whats your twitter? :')
November 8 at 1:39am
Gavin Lim
dont have twitter.. huhu... yes... the song on air already.. hahahah!!!! i lov u!!
November 8 at 2:11am
Andy Chester
love u too, so cool huh Taeyung! :')
November 8 at 2:55am

so unbelieveable.. jus few days i knew him i already said i lov u to him.. haha^^
after that.. i get his phone number..i create twitter acc.. i create this blog.... etc all because of him..
but he never tell me.. where he stay...

here a question i wanna ask him:
just like this song title.. Where u at??
specially thanks for Taeyang - where u at MV.. jus becos of you.. i "met" a important person in my life..


To be continue...

4 comments:

About Me

GLAC stand for Gavin Love Andy Chester