Friday, January 1, 2010

Genting Highlands -- New Year 2010!! ^^

Thank you new year eve.. give me a chance to meet him again..
last time i meet him was before christmas.. ><
i always busy with work.. no time to accompany him.. but he never blame me..
thanks for he always understand.. lov him so so so much..














i feel sorry.. if i make him boring..
i'm a quiet person.. seldom talk and dont like to talk much..
a barber said i'm a quiet guy..
my old frends.. even say so..
i had ask my colleague few days ago.. am i a quiet guy??
my colleague said.. absolutely yes!! .. @@ lol... =.=















he... always look cute in front of camera.. thats why i like to take his picture..
so so so so many pic i have took.. ^^ i just can upload some here.. huhu

















after countdown.. we joined a party..
see.. he's good dancer.. huhu
in the party .. got 2 stranger guys try to harassment me..
1st they try to push me dancing..
then they dancing next to my skin just behind me..
i feel weird.. why they want to do that on me.. lol..
he said they like me... wtf!! ><

one of them even seizing a opportunity to kiss me..
F F F!!!
what a new year party?? look like gay pub!! ><

any where.. he look like quite enjoy with the party..
hopefully he like this journey and the "new year gift"!!

p/s: "new year gift" same as "christmas gift"..
jus b'cos i always forgot pass the gift to him.. and too bad christmas already pass..
so he asked me to rename the gift.. so.. "new year gift"!! ^^

5 comments:

About Me

GLAC stand for Gavin Love Andy Chester