Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gavin Daily ~ Part 1


Avatar - The best movie i had watch for year 2009!!


19th Dec 2009, 2pm.. my fren wake me up for movie Avatar..
this is the best movie i had watch for 2009.. my personal view~~ ^^
i dont know how to explain how best is it..
i only can let you guys know.. this is the type of movie i like.. ^^

after movie.. we went for dinner..after that i went for drink with another gang of frens..
i just feel weird that night.. why all my frens so curious about my neck..
actually i had cover my neck with my jacket collar..
but donno why they still can saw it... aduh!! ><

they are so funny.. keep going asked me the related my neck question.. haha

they asked me..
...wow.. so many hoh.. ^^
...oh gosh!!! so stimulate.. must very wild ya?? ~~ ^^
...aiyo~~ so many ar?? i introduce some medicinal ointment for u.. after used it very fast recover.. heheh

about their question.. i dint answer them.. i just keep smiling.. ^^
and actually i already have an answer in my heart..
... yes.. so many.. but not enough.. i wan some more.. ^^
... yes very stimulate.. and i like wild.. ^^
... no need medicinal ointment.. i wan keep it.. on my neck and .. chest.. ^^

To Be Continue...

6 comments:

About Me

GLAC stand for Gavin Love Andy Chester